Terms and conditions for participating in the Russian Internet Governance
(hereinafter the “Forum”)
- The Forum will take place on September 28–29, 2022, online.
Registration will open on August 1 and will continue through September 26, 2022.
- There is no registration fee.
- Participants must provide accurate information on their application. The
Forum’s Organizing Committee agrees to use confidential participant information
solely for the purposes of organizing the Forum.
- Forum participants will cover their own travel and accommodation
- The Forum’s Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse
registration and attendance without providing any reason.
- Participants agree that the Coordination Center for TLD .RU/.РФ as the
Forum organizer and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees,
representatives and agents may not be held liable and will be released from
liability in the event of any claims of damage, loss or expenses incurred, in
part or in whole, directly or indirectly, through participation in the Forum.
- Participants agree that any breach of these terms may result in being
blacklisted by the Forum’s Organizing Committee and deprived of the opportunity
to attend future events.
- The Forum’s Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the Forum
program and these terms without prior notification.