Plenary session. Opening of the Forum
Session 1. Data Economics: international cooperation and technological leadership
Data-based management is at the heart of modern socio-economic development. To do this, projects and initiatives are being developed and implemented aimed at building the necessary ecosystem for working with data, including personnel, regulatory, technological and other aspects. Thanks to this, a high-tech innovative environment is being formed aimed at the digital transformation of economic sectors, the creation of advanced solutions, and international cooperation is developing. For the effective implementation of these strategies, mechanisms for coordination of stakeholders are needed, and during the session it is proposed to discuss the experience of development institutions in this area.
The key issue of the panel discussion is the role of development institutions in shaping the data economy at the national and international levels.
Session 2. Formation of strategies for the development of artificial intelligence
Session 3. Cybersecurity, Cybercrime and Internet Security
The panelists will discuss the following topics:
- Strengthening the protection of critical infrastructure, service providers, telecom operators, industrial systems, medical facilities and other important facilities from targeted and complex attacks
- Development of industry practices and standards, strengthening responsibility for violations in the field of information security, insurance of cyber risks
- The use of new technologies, including artificial intelligence, both to improve security measures and to enhance attacking capabilities
- Development of trusted software development mechanisms (including And)
- Detecting and countering fakes
Session 4. Data Management and Trust
Presentation of the Virtuti Interneti Award and traditional lecture by the laureate
Session 5. Inclusivity is a new reality
At the section, experts will discuss:
- How and when did interest in the topic of accessibility of digital products in Russia arise
- How do teams implement an inclusive approach in their products
- What metrics and is it even possible to measure the success of the implementation of an inclusive approach in digital products
- How an inclusive approach allows you to expand business opportunities
- Why an inclusive approach has become a new reality in the digital world and how it can change the domestic OT market.
Experts will also talk about their experience in implementing an inclusive approach and share real cases.
Session 6. Ecology and sustainable development
Environmental impacts occur at all stages of the digital technology lifecycle. Digital technologies can help reduce environmental damage, but at the same time they can entail significant negative consequences for the environment.
Digital technologies can be used to monitor emissions and pollution levels, assess the consequences of actions already taken, as well as to eliminate these consequences and develop new approaches in all sectors of the economy, helping them become more sustainable.
Within the framework of the section, we will try to draw attention to the problems of sustainable development and environmental protection, as well as talk about finding solutions to these problems and projects that contribute to this. Special attention will be paid to building the potential of a more closed digital economy, including measures to improve energy efficiency, extend the life of digital devices, promote the optimization of production and consumption, encourage reuse and recycling, and restore scarce resources.